Friday 18 May 2012

Bread Mania

I am almost going crazy! I think I am addicted.

Pumpkin Sunflower Seeds Bread
Focaccia,... French Loaf,... Sandwich Loaf,... Dinner Rolls,... Sun-dried Tomato Loaf,... I have done it all this week. To get that fresh loaf in the morning in time for Son1's 6am breakfast, I'd wake up diligantly at 5am to shape and bake.

Focaccia (without olive oil drizzle)
It has been a week, and I'm still at it.

Corn Bread
Too bad, I couldn't get a good shot of the bread. But I must say, the taste surpasses its look (wahahahha...).











Raisin Bread (foreground)

Recipe?... Well, I basically used my no-knead dough method and improvised. So far so good. Can't make it for commercial grade yet of course. But good for home consumption.

In fact, IMHO, the best.

No comments: