Sunday 23 October 2011

Dreadful HFMD

Yes... It was right... Son1 contacted HFMD. So he's been home bounded.

The very next day, Son2 was found with spots in his mouth after complaining of PAIN! " mommmmy, painfffuullll...!'

And so, he was packed home to join his elder brother.

That's not the end. Coz next day, lo and behold!! I found spots in MY mouth. Wail wail sob... The GP confirmed that me, the Great Mother, has caught it too. The doc warned, time and again, to watch out for my NB. Barely 4-months old, it will be unimaginable if he too catches it.

Immediately, I sent out SMSes to my prayer group, to pray for divine protection over the baby!

Well... 7 days have passed since Son1's first contact. Son3 is doing well! PTL!!! Besides the occasional fussing, he is not doing that bad really! Low grade fever has since subsided. Son1 & 2, too are recovering well... Back to being themselves, eating and drinking well.

PTL!

Now, am wondering when should I pack and head back home... ... Coz really, it is rather quiet n serene here at my mom's house -- with only my dad, baby and I. ;p Hmmmm... ...

No comments: