Sunday 16 September 2012

My latest loots

There are serious moments that I deeply regretted my school days. I swear I should have paid more attention during Chinese lesson.

Though I cannot read these bakery books well, I'm taken by its beautiful pictures and the detailed photos. Carol is one of the best teachers I have come across. Very precise, very comprehensive. I have learnt a lot from her, and still is. In fact, she is now in my blog list.

One of the other things I am learning from her -- Chinese! Look at the sample pages. Am I dizzy?! These Chinese characters, like those in our local Chinese dailies that my parents read, never fail to give me headache. A major one in fact. I cannot read them competently, and I am not proud of myself. These are the moments that I wished I had done otherwise in school.

All's not lost yet I tell myself. I have a Primary school boy and 2 other pre-schooling kids in tow... surely I can pick it up from here.

Good grief... or what?!

No comments: